DuckTales Premiere



Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes, it's a duck-blur!
Might solve a mystery
Or rewrite history!
DuckTales! Woo-oo!
Finally! I can not wait for DuckTales to premiere on  Disney XD.  I remember watching it growing up, my mom would always get the song stuck in her head. I was not a die hard fan but I did watch my fair share and really like that I can now, once again, share part of my childhood with my kids childhood. Disney has a way of intertwining old with new and I am sure the new DuckTales will live up to what I am expecting. 

Is there a cartoon you watched growing up that your kids watch?




DuckTales Premiere
Saturday, August 12th – One-hour television movie to be presented for 24 consecutive hours (beginning at midnight, EDT/PDT) on Disney XD.
Saturday, September 23rd –  (7:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m., 10:30 p.m., EDT/PDT). – Premiere of 2 new episodes.
Each will also be available on the Disney XD app and Disney XD VOD on these same dates.

Comments

Popular Posts